Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"The Secret"

Yeah! I am finally back after a sabbatical (agreed that it was too long though). And you must be wondering what this blog is about....especially with that real fancy title. No...its not a secret concerning me! For those intellectuals (i am sure you added your name to the list..ha ha) who guessed it right - it is "The Secret of Success!".


I was one of the fortunate few who was introduced to reading quite early in life (8 yrs old to be more specific). This hobby turned obsession led me to sample quite a few genre of books, including fiction, mystery, romance and spiritual too! One wonderful book that I had come across in the course of reading was "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale. The book is about how strong faith and belief can transform your wildest of dreams into reality. The author goes on to explain that visualizing your dream/goal will help make it come true. He draws references to many real life awe-inspiring incidents which inject and reinforce this thought into your conscious.


From personal experience, I can vouch that it works! It was like magic....I could not grasp the essence of how visualizing a goal/dream could make it come true - in exactly the same manner in which I had visualized it. Nevertheless, I continued to practise it and it worked in every walk of life!


Recently, one of our executive directors' visited our location and he brought with him the answer to every question I ever had about this amazing phenomenon. Although the theory he introduced me to was altogether different, it married so well into the concept I had been practising all along. The clarity with which everything fell into place was amazing - it was like a jigsaw puzzle that was finally solved!


By now, I am sure you are yearning to know what I am talking about. Let me not hold out on you guys for too long! The answer to this phenomenon is in a video called "The Secret". This video reveals the most powerful law in the universe. You can call it the "Law of Attraction". Yes....it is similar to the law of attraction we learnt in school. The only difference being that it states that every human being has the power to attract whatever he/she desires into his/her life. This theory is substantiated with scientific principles and evidence. The people who support and substantiate this theory in the video are some of the top physicists and theologists.
While I would have loved to corroborate more on what the video is about, how it worked for me et al.....I will refrain from doing so because I will not be able to it justice! But I will give you this piece of advice for sure - Try it! it is amazing and it works for sure! And after all these years, I can say "it is not magic, it is physics!"

Watch it for yourself on http://thesecret.tv/ and let me in on your experiences! I would love to know how it has helped you transform your dreams into reality........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers